E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I have a bunch of equipment for sale. Everything is sold as-is but ask all the questions you like.

I am located in Suffolk but can meet at most LFS in the Nassau area. No shipping.

Misfit Toys:

-Neptune Apex EL - I’m having an issue where it doesn’t connect to the web via wifi. The connection works ok for a day or two and then drops. It’s probably my stupidness or my router but I’m done. This comes with a working temp probe and pH probe $250. SOLD

-Neptune Trident $150. This needs to be sent to Neptune for repair. It’s in great physical condition and was only used for a few months. It doesn’t take a sample. I tried working with Neptune and they are great but it needs to be sent in. SOLD

-Solana 34 gallon all in one tank and stand. Tank has a medium sized scratch on the front and is at least 10 years old. The stand is in decent overall shape. $100. Absolutely no guarantees although it has held water for me for about 6 months. SOLD

-Tunze 6105 power heads. I have one working fully and another that’s missing the bracket to hold on to it. Plus extra cables and accessories. Must take all $100. PENDING PICKUP

-Kessil touch controller and cable $40. I think it works but haven’t tried it in years. SOLD

-Ecotech Marine MP10 from 2011. Not quiet drive obviously. It’s not quiet either. $60. Available

-Aquamaxx HOB-1 skimmer with extra shark pump. Great skimmer. I can’t get the pump out. No time to mess with it. SOLD

Non-Misfit (IE Working lol)-

-Tunze filter $50 - dropped to $40

- Radion G5 Blue. Love this light but I’m not using the solana anymore and have no use for it. Works great. $350. First is pending pickup but I am listing an additional 2. $350 each. Firm. May 2021 build date.

-Vertex zeovit reactor. $40 SOLD

I may have others and will work deals for combos. PM or post with questions. Thanks

Last edited:

jbulks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the same problem with my trident after i stopped using it for a month the black tube had a clog. Fixed the issue by taking a 16 gauge blunt tip needle and forcing some water through the black line while the pump was running.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: