tsouth

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Supporter
Hey all! Happy Friday - needing to break down my tank as I suspect the sump is leaking on the front left corner/seam. Livestock (Corals, then Fish/inverts, then Rocks) first and then equipment please.I will update this thread with more pictures and prices asap. Can provide receipts for most things as I bought everything new and am the first owner

Full disclosure - there's bubble algae, maybe 4/5 aiptasia, and currently on the tail end of a reef flux treatment for bryopsis.

Pricing (Cash preferred):
All Equipment: $3k

Cannot sell Equipment until livestock is all spoken for.
Equipment:
  • 48 x 18 x 10, 37 gallon Glass cages low iron front and sides. Clear silicon. Pre drilled with locline return and eshopps overflow - $350
  • Custom T-Slot aluminum stand - $350
  • 36" Aquatic life T5HO hybrid in white with wall mount bracket - $200
  • 3 x MP10's, latest gen with Urchin wide flow guards. Originals available too. - $250 each
  • 1 x Trigger ATO 10 gallon container - $140
  • 200w Helio heater setup (6 months old, purchased december 20th) - $240
  • Tunze ATO 3155 - $160
  • Sicce Syncra 6 wifi return pump - $250
  • Hydor E-Sk 600 DC Skimmer - $150
  • BRS Small canister for carbon
  • Hardline'd everything, all with super nice valves
  • Spectrapure 90 GPD Ro/di setup - $150
  • Smart Buddie Booster pump - $80
  • Hanna Ultra low phosphate and ALK testers, many uses left - $40 each
  • Red sea pro test kit
  • Salifert nitrate test kit
  • Misc gadgets and gizmos

Image from iOS (4).jpgImage from iOS (3).jpgImage from iOS (2).jpgImage from iOS (1).jpgImage from iOS.jpg

Last edited:

Xpaulnyc

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Thank you Paul! I appreciate this. This will take some work catching everyone. Will you please give me some time to make space and sell off some other corals first? Else, I can do some hunting nightly and you can visit a couple times?
Sounds good please keep me posted

tsouth

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Supporter
Hi all, wanted to let you know I'm pulling the jawbreakers from the listing. There's over a dozen and I've just observed that the mother is showing many specks of green. I severely underpriced it and think $400 was unfair to me due to lack of research. I'll happily take offers but I regret that I won't let it go at the deal of the century.

My apologies. If you're still interested in visiting, I welcome you to drop by any time this weekend or next week. My schedule is open except for Sunday evening at 6pm.

Xpaulnyc

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Hi all, wanted to let you know I'm pulling the jawbreakers from the listing. There's over a dozen and I've just observed that the mother is showing many specks of green. I severely underpriced it and think $400 was unfair to me due to lack of research. I'll happily take offers but I regret that I won't let it go at the deal of the century.

My apologies. If you're still interested in visiting, I welcome you to drop by any time this weekend or next week. My schedule is open except for Sunday evening at 6pm.
Ahhhhhh

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs

I take the glass cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: