MASTRO1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi everyone… I’m Selling my Sohal Tang… It’s about 6” long. Had it healthy for over 2 years. Eats everything, just getting more aggressive and territorial the longer I have it. I Cant get new tank mates, and he nips the fins of his existing tank mates. It’s a Beautiful fish though, but kids get upset when they see him chasing the other fish. Make me an offer. They seem hard to find and live aquaria is out of stock but they’re starting at $349 for a small one.
Thanks
Louie
67837BAF-F293-42DC-82E6-62A3C52D3FD5.jpeg
99A6F751-4276-4A64-9C98-160B4FE13D61.jpeg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone… I’m Selling my Sohal Tang… It’s about 6” long. Had it healthy for over 2 years. Eats everything, just getting more aggressive and territorial the longer I have it. I Cant get new tank mates, and he nips the fins of his existing tank mates. It’s a Beautiful fish though, but kids get upset when they see him chasing the other fish. Make me an offer. They seem hard to find and live aquaria is out of stock but they’re starting at $349 for a small one.
Thanks
LouieView attachment 328103View attachment 328104
I see this is a older post but do you still have the sohal?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: