Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Next up. Corals. 11793 pickup

Be advised, I do have aiptasia. And blue pulsing xenia. Buyer buys at their own risk. Clean otherwise. I believe prices for these colonies reflect that fact.

If anyone would like loose pulsing xenia or true red xenia, that will be free if you bring your own bags.

Pm for price, I'm sure u know Facebook is watching so I cant here.

Unless otherwise stated, all colonies will be chiseled off the live rock, unless you'd like it and pay accordingly.

Wantagh pickup. Bring buckets. Some quite large.

2. Green sinularia colony covered in blue pulsing xenia. XXL and the rock is very large $80 complete or pieces for $10

7. Red Xenia - Enormous rock covered in it $40

Lots of loose red xenia and pulsing xenia free.

I don't have buckets of bags. Bring your own.

Attachments

• IMG20230208190955.jpg
    IMG20230208190955.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230208205752.jpg
    IMG20230208205752.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

M Alvarado

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next up. Corals. 11793 pickup

Be advised, I do have aiptasia. And blue pulsing xenia. Buyer buys at their own risk. Clean otherwise. I believe prices for these colonies reflect that fact.

If anyone would like loose pulsing xenia or true red xenia, that will be free if you bring your own bags.

I also have a XXL mat of short polyp GSP attached to my back wall. Can scrape that off for a small fee.

Pm for price, I'm sure u know Facebook is watching so I cant here.

Unless otherwise stated, all colonies will be chiseled off the live rock, unless you'd like it and pay accordingly.

Wantagh pickup. Bring buckets. Some quite large.

2. Green sinularia colony covered in blue pulsing xenia. XXL and the rock is very large $80 complete or pieces for $10

7. Red Xenia - loose and one Enormous rock covered in it $40

11.Large mat of green star polyp - shorter length one. Attached to my back wall $20

Lots of loose red xenia and pulsing xenia free.

I don't have buckets of bags. Bring your own.
Hi I'm interested in the gsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: