• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

The Camaro Show

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefs Fam!

Doing 40% off this weekend!

After a long waiting list we can finally offer 4 of our Mythical Corals Bounce Electus up for sale. These sell extremely fast so do not wait, these are a great investment coral as well!

To Purchase: please send me a PM with the coral you are interested in

DOA Policy: In the very unlikely event, I do a standard 2 hour DOA and will work with you to make sure you receive a healthy and beautiful order. (1)My policy is to replace a frag on your next order if possible or reship the order.(2) If a similar frag is not able to be cut then a higher end coral will be offered to pick or (3) refund or Credit will be given. As always Shipping is not refundable. I am known to always satisfy my customers. However I can not be accounted for shipping delays, lost packages and packages not able to be delivered on the first attempt as well improper water chemistry and conditions. I reserve all rights to determine a DOA as well as determine a safe ship out date. All sales are final after a frag has been cut.

Photography:
All pictures are unedited and taken with my iPhone 14 pro with Orphek phone lens under G5 Radion Pros. Please take this into account when viewing frags I am by no means a professional photographer.

Shipping:
I take great pride in my highly successful shipping method and only use the best materials in the industry. Most orders I use Zen Reef cups as well as I do use Heat sealed bags 2x or 3x bagged and I use premium heat packs and premium insulated coolers.

Thanks for looking!
Chayse
Mythical Corals Bounce Electus Mother Camaro Show Corals OG Mother
NFS
IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

Mythical Corals Bounce Electus Wysiwyg #1
Sub Adult Double
$2600 shipped
30% off price
$1,820 shipped

40% off price
$1,560 shipped

IMG_2313.jpeg

IMG_2305.jpeg

Mythical Corals Bounce Electus Wysiwyg #2
Small Sub Adult/ Large baby with red streak
$1250 shipped
30% off price
$875 shipped

40% off price
$750 shipped

IMG_2307.jpeg

Mythical Corals Bounce Electus Wysiwyg #3
Baby
$1000 shipped
30% off price
$700 shipped

40% off price
$600 shipped

IMG_2316.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: