• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving away my Cherub Angel free to a good home. Caught it in an acclimation box yesterday, eats mysis, enriched brine, frozen angelfish foods, really anything I put in the tank it will try (have never tried flake or pellets) and have had it over 2 years without ever touching any coral. I've added some predators to my tank, and am giving him up for his safety. Pick up in flatiron Manhattan either 9:30pm or later or most times this weekend with enough heads up. Its a very active swimmer, so looking for someone with a 30 gallon community tank or larger.

Victor Espinoza

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving away my Cherub Angel free to a good home. Caught it in an acclimation box yesterday, eats mysis, enriched brine, frozen angelfish foods, really anything I put in the tank it will try (have never tried flake or pellets) and have had it over 2 years without ever touching any coral. I've added some predators to my tank, and am giving him up for his safety. Pick up in flatiron Manhattan either 9:30pm or later or most times this weekend with enough heads up. Its a very active swimmer, so looking for someone with a 30 gallon community tank or larger.
Im interested. 3478730532

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: