• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Sumbub

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a Solana tank that has been altered to use a eshopps overflow and the stand for free. It will come with the overflow. Keep in mind that it's overgrown with coralline algae. The stand has some slight alterations to fit a sump. The stand is not in the greatest condition but it is useable. Pick up only.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I have a Solana tank that has been altered to use a eshopps overflow and the stand for free. It will come with the overflow. Keep in mind that it's overgrown with coralline algae. The stand has some slight alterations to fit a sump. The stand is not in the greatest condition but it is useable. Pick up only.
Where are you located?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, where are you located?

Sumbub

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I dunno why it keeps posting the photo sideways but here it is. I’m located in 11204.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: