• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hey everyone I have a bunch of stuff I need to clear out to prepare for an upcoming move. I have to relocate in the next couple of months so I’m trying to make the move easier on me. All pictures are wysiwyg, however I do have multiples of most pieces. If I do not have anymore to substitute I will mark it as sold out. All frags can be shipped or picked up if your local to me.

If corals are being shipped, shipping is a flat rate of $50 and free over $400. Shipping is $35 if you’re in the tri state area. I offer standard doa policy with pictures of the coral in my sealed bag within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. In the rare event of a doa, I will replace with a similar frag or refund the coral price. Shipping charges are not covered under doa and will be responsible to be covered by the purchaser or can be added to a future order.

All zoas are mounted on 3/4” plugs, all other corals are on 1.25” plugs for reference

All corals listed are on a first to pay gets it. I am limited on some of these so they will sell out quicker than the others. I will try to answer everyone back as quickly as I can.

IMG_3119.jpeg
IMG_3121.jpeg
IMG_3123.jpeg
IMG_3125.jpeg
IMG_3141.jpeg
IMG_3143.jpeg
IMG_3145.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg
IMG_3165.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: