• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a pair of frag cutters from premium aquatics (the larger ones) and they sent and billed me for 2.

I clearly don't need both so if anyone wants one, I'd gladly pass them along for a frag or two of just about anything.

I live and work in NYC so I can either do a swap on the weekend or I can bring them to work, if that's more convenient

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I have the same cutters from PA, they are great for cutting frags up to the thickness of a finger or someone's fingers.. Make sure you clean and dry it well after each use, my started to show some rust because I am lazy about cleaning it.

They are not for soft corals, single edge razor blade is all you need for that. Get the 100 pack from HD since you can only use it once in salt water. Make sure you clean the oil off it with wiping alcohol before you cut the coral.

I like to be third on line for this, I have yellow Millis, pink Millis with blue tips, and pink Milli with yellow tips to trade.

Happy Fragging..

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Cali,
you have pink milli with blue tips....hmmmm
Take my frag cutters and I'll just order a new one, or I'll trade you coral or cash for it.

Rich

[ October 20, 2004, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I can frag the pink millepora with blue tips, cali got a frag from me I purchased the whole coral. what size frag are we talking about be reasonable. I think it's more towards a red millepora with light blue tips.

Danny

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Danny,

Good trade on that one. How are you going to frag your mili if you don't own a pair fragging pliers right now? LOL.

The one I was thinking of trading is a different coral, here is a picture of the mother colony pink with blue tips whom my frag came from

http://d833954.u39.neureal.com/images/PICT0061.JPG

I will try to take some pics of others later today.

Solbby, I like to trade you for the purple slimer if you are interested.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
solbby,

here is a picture of my pink with blue\purple tips

Pink%20Willi%20Milli.JPG

Are you still up to trade the purple slimer??

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Sorry that I didn't respond earlier, I didn't see until now that you actually responded to my jest. I think that I have a coral similar to the one posted above (but I am not sure from the picture). It looks like my blue millipora.

However, I don't have this, are you offering this guy? http://d833954.u39.neureal.com/images/PICT0061.JPG
or are they the same coral?

I just fragged my purple slimer, so I would like to wait till the cut heals alittle before I cut it again, so would you be willing to wait a week or two?

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just wondering, How many of u guys seen a truly purple mille? I mean solid purple? With white polyps or without?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Originally posted by iceman716238:
Just wondering, How many of u guys seen a truly purple mille? I mean solid purple? With white polyps or without?
I have seen one, it's in my tank. I got it from JBNY on reefcentral. It's an awesome looking milli

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Originally posted by solbby:
However, I don't have this, are you offering this guy? http://d833954.u39.neureal.com/images/PICT0061.JPG
or are they the same coral?

I just fragged my purple slimer, so I would like to wait till the cut heals alittle before I cut it again, so would you be willing to wait a week or two?
My coral came from the same colonie from Wilafur (on RC)in CA, I was unable to capture the blue\purple tips from the side angle. I can wait a few weeks, not a problem. LMK, I work close to 6th Ave and 47th.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Cool. Jackson, i thought i was the only one who had it. I never seen pics posted of it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan and I met yesterday and he had said he would "try" and get me a nice sized frag. He brought over a three branched frag that was about 4 to 5 inches tall.

Just thought I'd drop some praise on him for the big frag.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: