• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Gardnaas

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello MR,
Unfortunately my busy and crazy life has me neglecting my tank, and it’s not fair to everything inside, so I’ve decided I’m going to leave the hobby for awhile. It’s an 80g SCA long cube, it’s just under 3 years old. The tank still has water and is still running as this is being typed.
Accessories are:
-noopsyche K7 WiFi/bluetooth light with 3d printed shade
-tunze ATO
-bubble magus fleece roller
-reef octopus protein skimmer
-2 heaters with inkbird
-jeabo app controlled pump and wavemaker
-multiple Hanna checkers
- I also have tons of other reef gear, an extra SCA skimmer, salt, fragging supplies, that will go with the sale.
I’m not looking to part out right now, I need to just be one and done and leave the hobby all at once if possible. Fish and rock are also included if interested. I have 2 beautiful clowns, an orchid dottyback, royal gramma, and a starry blenny. Tank is full of trochus snails, 1 hermit crab, and a couple emerald crabs. If you want they can all be yours, if not I will rehome before the sale. Tank will remain running until sold. I was battling a little bubble algae breakout, but it can be taken care of easily. I can send more pics upon request.

$1500 OBO. There’s probably 4k in stuff here, I need to just sell off quickly. Tank was like $1400 alone if I remember correctly. This is a turn key setup. All and more than you need to be successful in the hobby. If any questions please ask. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpeg
    IMG_2303.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: