• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
If you have one laying around I could trade you frags for it or pay cash. I don't feel like placing an order just for a single teskit

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
haha thanks Mike
but I need to test often because my MG level fluctuates so much. One of these days I'll throw some dolomite in the reactor to keep things more stable

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i need one too rich, and i might be placing an order for a couple of stuff online. want me to order an extra one for you? or do you need it right away?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
GS, I was at fishtown and they didnt have the MG tests. I'm not there too often to make then order it for me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Albert,I'm going to jump in on Gregs order since I do need it right away.

Thanks Greg I can pass by when you get the kit and I'll give you the cash.

Jim you should start a group buy with all that stuff :D

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Rich, do you have large pH fluctuations? More than 0.4 pH units? that would be the tell-tale sign of a Mg deficiency and subsequent lack of buffering capacity.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Shaun, My PH ranges from 8.0-8.2 I am still dosing a MG supplement but dosing based on previous doses.....until I get the testkit
I usually maintain the MG at 1300ppm.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
no problemo.
i tend to prefer to make orders to my house than hassling with group orders. but would never mind having someone else jump on.

i keep my Mg @ ~ 1350.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: