• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey all,

I am upgrading to a larger tank and need money to finish the upgrade

Heres what i have to sell

70W Aromat 5uef Elec Ballast w ushio bulb and socket, plug and play ready. Bulb has been used for two months (burned in) for 8 hrs a day. Great for Nano's w/o overheating tank. 85 Local pickup $100 shipped

Ansi M57 Probe start ballast w/ socket plug and play, socket might need to be replaced due to salt creep. $50

20L w/ mirror background no scrathes $10

40G breeder Tank w/ built in screen, water worthy was a friends sump for two years, has a surface crack that was siliconed and never leaked. $40

Fluval 404 need new propeller all parts included except media $20

Aquaclear 500 HOB fuge Modded $20

And for any reptile hobbyist (2) Large Zoomed underheater originally 75 each. 50 for both good conition.

if interested PM me or email at [email protected]

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
thank you all for your interest,

HOL-I am mostly looking for cash but i will trade the 70w setup for a new 250w SE XM bulb and socket, and some 3/4 Loc-line hose since this is the best elec bulb/ballast combo there is for 70W halides and it is basically brand new. I paid 150 for it

Wedfr
Its your yes all it needs is a propellor, all things it came with are included and i even have the manual. I cant meet in the city, I can meet you outside of the jersey city path stop since i work there and i can bring it to work with me.

Deanos I have someone with an interest in the fuge but i will see if it goes through...also the 20L might be up a week from today since everytin i have is still in there

[ September 13, 2004, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: DRZL ]

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
sorry guys ive had my hands full w/ some stuff. I dont want to whine and be a ninny. So I promise I will post pics here tmrw so all can see or pm it if i cant resize it...Anyone have a MAC and know a good program to photoshop and such

Regards

Andres

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
HOL

You'll never get the sale unless you ask for it . . . . .

I like your style, I just ordered a brand new bulb on special so i am not needing bulbs.

thanks for your interest

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: