• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
The pump was purchased about six months ago brand new and I only used it for about 3 to 4 months. The skimmer works great but has a pretty large foot print. here's a link with more information on it.
http://www.championlighting.com/e/env/0001UIfGqNYxzrwxAU4p9j2/Products/Protein_Skimmers/protein_skimmers.html?link=/Products/Protein_Skimmers/g2.html

I bought this skimmer about a year ago used. The pump burned out on me thats why I needed to buy a new one. It also needs an o ring on the riser tube. It leaks a little, there are a few scuff marks on it as well. I thought I'll offer it here first before I go to reef central or E-bay. I prefer for the person buying it to see it before he buys it. It's always better business that way. Any questions feel free to ask.
I'm asking $175 for it
Vic

[ February 16, 2004, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Vic8361 ]

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Vic,

I'm interested in the skimmer. Where in the Bronx are you located? I'd be able to stop by this weekend.

thanks,
Marc

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Vic,

Your PM box is full. I'll call you on Friday. Where in the Bronx are you located?

Marc

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: