• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
he sent me a picture. figure i'd post it since that's the kind of guy I is.

!cid_X.jpg
!cid_X2.jpg

I also happen to know his wife won't let him buy lots of corals in the grouop deal if he doesn't sell the two tanks

P

pipefish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim,
How much are looking to get for this tank. Does a stand come with it or will I need to get one custom made for me.
Sincerely,
John

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOL told me there is no stand. i'm going to tell him that people are interested since this site DOESN'T HAVE EMAIKL NOTIFICATION.

http://www.infopop.com/products/ubbclassic/features.html

"Email notification of replies to topics verification of user's email address during registration (password is emailed to them) this option can be turned off."

hint hint nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
WOW, I didnt even realize there were people responding to this.

To all - these tanks are still available, they are awesome, but way too big for me to do right now.

Rup, thanks for the heads up on this post.

Josh, pipefish - drop me a line on the price, we can negotiate on this. and since I have 2 of them, (yes 2) I would love to make everyone happy! As an aside, I would consider trading one for a MH and PC combo or a smaller RR tank between 55 and 90.

Also, previous dealing with trades etc will get priority. Good business deserves good business.

Jim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: