• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags for trade:

Hey all? Looking to trade the frags I have growing. Most interested in trading first, but will sell if I can?t find something I?m looking for. Looking for items that will do well under PC lighting. Would really like something in the frogspawn, torch, hammer area, and will gladly trade multiple frags for something in that grouping. Otherwise just tell me what you have to trade (pics would be great if possible) thanks.

Photos can be seen here?

http://community.webshots.com/user/jbillig

(Some of the shots I?ve included the mother colony so you can see what it will grow into? and also placed my 3? Kent scrapper in some of the shots so you can get a sense of scale.)

1.Nice small fist size rock of GSP?s ? very green in color.

2.Fist size rock of Green buttons (very green center transitions to brown on edge.)

3.Frag of Metallic Green Buttons? I can try to break a piece of rock, or just cut a bunch off for you.

4.Leather coral frags:
--(1) Solomon Island Mushroom Leather
--(2) Fiji Leather Frags
--(1) Yellow/Greenish Polyp Leather

5.One frag of Green Neptha
6.Common Yellow Polyps
7.Various Mushrooms (different colors) These will be loose unmounted.

Please email me at ([email protected]) with offers. I live in Mount Vernon, NY and your more than welcome to come by and pick up (it?s Westchester County about 15 minutes north ?no traffic? from Yankee Stadium). I do work in Manhattan (Fifth Ave. and 20th)? I also come through Grand Central Station around 8:35 every morning. So hopefully it will be pretty easy to meet.

J.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: