• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone has some extra nassarius snail for sale, i really need some labor to clean up my sand bed? or knows what LFS carry them? any info would be appreiciate thanks.

R

reefaholic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You get get some at WWW.reeftopia.com. you can get 48 for $30 plus they have a lot of other types of snails & critters. I bought from them a year ago & my Nassarius are all over the place. They come out of the sand like zombies when you feed the tank

Hope that helped,

Jay

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason,

How much do you have, i'm looking for around
10 to 20 of them? actually, anything that would clean up the sand bed would be good, let me know, thanks

Simon

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silvia,

You should try floridapets.com I bought 50 from them in January, they are great. They hide in the sand and come out as soon as food hits the water, it's pretty amazing. I think they sell 25 for like 14 bucks plus shipping. They ship 2 day, I think it cost me 7 to ship... Don't worry about the 2 days, like I said, I did it in January and not one snail died, they are really tough.

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason, are you sure they are nassarius snails, aren't they suppose to hide under the sand bed? do you have any pic of them? if so, how much are you asking for them? by the way, where you located?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: