• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

L

LOVEMYREEF

Hi everyone im still working on setting up my tank but my buddy has his tank up and going and i was wondering if any of you fellow local reefers were willing to part out any of your live sand to help establish his DSB.

thanks any offers would be appreciated
were in brooklyn or staten island
[email protected]

L

LOVEMYREEF

Do you think there is any life in there? He is basically looking to seed the sand bed.

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once my lights come in I'm gonna need base sand for my 55Gal. I'll take those two buckets if your looking to get rid of it.

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so no one else locally willing to spare any live sand to help kick start his DSB

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
chris my tank isnt even up yet but my buddies tank is and any help would be really appreciated..
thanks
just let me know when we can meet up

email: [email protected]

thanks
rick

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hi, i just got my tank started about a month or 2 ago and would like to seed my sandbed with more diversity, so far ive only gotten some form one generous reefer. i have a bunch bugs in my sand if anyone wants to trade cups of sand or is willing to donate some that would be great. lemme know

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just wanted to thank Chris5110 he was a really nice guy who even dragged his wife out in the rain to bring us a nice size bag of live sand.. so thanks Chris and your wife

rick :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: