• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

corsimorphs

:eek: :eek: complete or parts!!! :eek: :eek:

mail me for pics!

120 sps tank for sale!!
I have an oceanic 120 gal reefready tank and oceanic oak stand, glass tops, 2 new pfo single 400W MH ballest, 2-CSL prizem pendants with new fans, spider reflectors, 2-new 20,000k 400W bulbs, 2-extra 10,000k 400w bulbs, 4 new 33w pc bulbs, PM bullet 2 skimmer, 3 -T4 1,300 gph pumps, 35 GPD kent r-o/d-i filter with 1 month old filters and membrain, new 20lb co2 tank, new JBJ regulator with selinoid and bubble counter, milwaukee PH controler, custom 2 chamber calcium reactor that will run a 600 gal. tank, 50 gal. custom sump, 1/3 HP CSL in line Chiller with ranco temp controller, 200+ lb 4year old ultra priemium fiji rock and fiji branch covered in thick red and purple coriline, 100 lb live sand, red, green purple rim monti plate, frog spawn, bi color hammer, blue, red, green and orange ricordia, grite orange zoos, blue zoos, green procilapora, purple encrusting monti, green stag with blue tips, turquis stag with green polyps, purplr hum. with neon green polyups, 2 bright blue acros (the whole coral is blue) purple nana, large sail fin tang, yellow eye kole tang, hippo tang, clowns, cucs, shrimp, wrasse, cromis, and lots more...

$4,500.00 or BO

C

corsimorphs

I will also trade items and live stock for Ball Pythons!!

C

corsimorphs

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I will part out.. the blue zoos are sold.. I still have one red and one blue ricordia rock left.. I am located in Bridgeport but work in stamford very close to the train station...

dreko

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm interested in 1 blue acro, some pieces of LR, the red & blue ricordia, and possibly the bi-colored hammer...
and any other cool corals I see when I get there!!!

I can drive up this weekend for pick up/sale

Thanks
andre
[email protected]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I will buy your blue acros.

Can you pleas give more info on the actual tank. What are the dimensions and is it drilled for a closed loop? What color/finish stand? Is there a canopy?

A pic is worth a thousand words

thanks,
Rich

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: