• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i was going to set up other tank.just dont have time.i have current nova 48 inch t5 fixure new in box never opened.has 8 bulbs 4 10,000k and 4 actinic bulbs looking for 425.00 for it.and added shipping costs too. i will hold for pick up on middle island ny 11953 or ship only with paypal payment first .please pm me if you would like to buy it thanks.

Last edited:

Catdiggy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have this want to trade?

New 36"Aqualight pro fixture Coralife Aqualight Pro Lighting Fixture Item #DescriptionES53504Coralife 36 Inch Aqualight Pro, 1x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x65W [URL="http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/glossary.php?do=item&id=3"]PC + 2x1W Lunar LED[/URL]

Our revolutionary Aqualight ProTM light fixtures combine 10,000K HQI Double-Ended Metal Halide Lamps with True Actinic 03 Blue Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lights in an ultra-sleek, fan-cooled unit that is only 2.75" high. The 10,000K HQI Metal Halide lamps provide high-intensity, purified super-daylight that simulates the midday sun. True Actinic 03 Blue lamps provide a blue light in the 420nm range that simulates the blue hue of deeper water. The Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED 470nm lights create rhythmic glittering and shimmering effects while promoting spawning cycles in corals and reef life. Backed by the proven quality of the Aqualight product line, these superb lighting fixtures allow you to Capture the Sun and now...the Moon.
aquarium_lighting_metal_halide_coralife_aqualight_pro_36.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: