• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

piffy74

Im selling my whole tank and need to sell my fish first....my queen angel is about 9-10 inches and ive had her for about 2 years now...she in perfect condition, she has absolutely no marks or damage...shes pretty docile although she is the queen of the tank, being the largest and all. I'm asking $225 for her. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thank You.

P.S. check out the attached pictures of her

Attachments

• Pictures 117.jpg
    Pictures 117.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Pictures 126.jpg
    Pictures 126.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Pictures 140.jpg
    Pictures 140.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 187

Grand89prix

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
seller is a 2 year old kid which knows nothing about getting fish out of a tank. sets up an appointment then cancels. sets another appointment and makes me drive down then cancels again. her father is a royal prick who is nasty on the phone and unprofessional expects the world to work according to his way.

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
seller is a 2 year old kid which knows nothing about getting fish out of a tank. sets up an appointment then cancels. sets another appointment and makes me drive down then cancels again. her father is a royal prick who is nasty on the phone and unprofessional expects the world to work according to his way.

WOW... That's crazy!!!

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
2 year old kid posting online ? I think thats pretty advanced for a toddler.

Something odd about this whole thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: