cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Large Fishes Sale

QueenAngel.jpg

Been with me for over three years, over 6" from nose to tail. $150 and must have a 180G or larger tank. I will be emptying my tank next Saturday and it must be picked up that day, or it is going to live out its life in a 20,000g tank.

Last edited:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Queen is atill avilible and few more fish for sale..

Must pick up this saturday between 11am to 4pm. Bring your own bucket(s). Will give $20 discount if you buy 3 or more fish.

5 inch Hippo tang, $35
HippoTang.jpg

Clown tang, $75. I had him for over 6 years and he is about 5 inches. Very agressive, will be the last tang in your large tank.
ClownTang_990936.jpg

Koran that is about 5" to 6" and hasn't fully changed to adult colors yet. $60
Koran.jpg

Banana wrasse, $40

BananaWrass.jpg

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks Pierce, the clown is doing very well. There is not much fighting going on at all. It was nice to meet you Waren Chris and Tony. Thanks again Pete

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Rich, moving day is Tuesday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday. Your Hippo went home with Warren.

Nice to meet you too. post some pictures of that nice Clown, you have to be pretty quick to get a good shot of him.

The Queen and the Koren are still available, pick up either in Willingford CT or Williston Park LI.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Koran went into the 180g so :biglaugh:, not really available cause I ain't catching that guy!

Queen is still available.

Chris, I think that I got you beat with 33 :lol2:

Pete, Nice meeting you also. Watch that Clown tang :fishhit: he's a natural born killer!

Last edited:

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
clown pics

Attachments

• fish tank disney ft laud 071.jpg
    fish tank disney ft laud 071.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 56
  • fish tank disney ft laud 069.jpg
    fish tank disney ft laud 069.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 56
  • fish tank disney ft laud 067.jpg
    fish tank disney ft laud 067.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 57

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: