• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

G

GhostDawg

Hi all,

I am new to this site, I have been a member of HV REEF club for a few years now and I moved to Yonkers just last week. I was forced to break down my tank and unfortunately I will not be having a big tank.

I have approx. 45lbs + of live rock that has been out of the water for like 2 days now. It has lots of life on it and some pieces are really colorful. I have acquired this rock over the last 5 years and cannot be sure what "type" it is, but I can assure you I never paid less than 8$ a lb.

I want to sell ALL my live rock for 3$ a lb. I live in Yonkers, 10B off the Bronx River Parkway and you will be at my place in 1 minute. Please email me at [email protected] if your interested. I would really like to sell this rock today and get it out of my apartment before stuff starts to die off the rock. Plus my wife hates looking at two 5g buckets chock full of rock.

Please email [email protected] or call 914-310-5134

If you stop by I also have other things to sell such as MH lighting pendant and AquaC remora skimmer, water filtration unit etc.. So if you want you can take a look.

Thanks for your time all!

Have to be after 6pm if you want to meet...(i work)

G

GhostDawg

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I would not deliver for 3 a lb. This is good rock, and today would be the second day its out of water. If it does not go today I am putting it back in a tank with filtration and a heater and a power head and just wait till someone wants it. I just prefer not to hear my wife complain.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: