• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fali

need tank crash insurance
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
HI guys first off i like to thank you all for the compliments.

However there is some bad news, espescially for the sps keepers. I need to mention all my acros have red bugs. So i don't recommend anyone who has acros in their tank should not buy my coral until i treat completely or if they have a proper quarantine setup. IMO the chances are really slim since this is a LPS colony but you never know any red bugs floating around in the water current. If you have only lps or softy tank this doesn't apply to you.

I am really sorry guys. If you guys want to cancel its all right. Money isn't worth infecting peoples expensive tank. I will also respond to all pms notifying everyone individually. I still guarantee the health for this acan. I had it for about 4-5 months. LMK.

fali

need tank crash insurance
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I was fragging this colony and its a nightmare. So i will frag as i go and price them accordingly. Pics soon to come. Those who pmed or posted first gets first preference.

Thanks

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
THOSE ACANS LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT they are pink ... lol everybody should grab these up RIGHT NOW. thanks so much :)

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I agree, that acan looks a LOT better in life.
That pic does absolutely no justice for it.
fali, see if your camera has a white balance function on it. That will help it out a lot.
If not, I'll take a pic of the frag I picked
Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: