• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Australian Acans..6 different flavors at a crazy price!

This is a moving SALE! Some of you already had frags from these colony's, there are a "Beauties". I'm going to sell all of my acans! I have 6 different flavors of aussie acans, colors are amazing! Come and see for yourself....Many who have come to my place can vouch and tell you that they are beautiful...I get only the best!

1st Acan is my favorite about 20+ polyps $200

2nd Acans is a Rainbow Acan 12+ polyps $100

3rd Acans 12+ polyps $75

4th Acans is a Rainbow Acan 15+ polyps $150

5th Acans Pink/fuchia 8+ polyps $65 Pending Kathy

6th Acans Red/white 12+ polyps $100

Buy more than one and will give you a discount. I'm moving my tank this Thursday morning to the Poconos. You have only today or tomorrow. Do to we are moving and packing I do not have time to take pictures. This is a must see these beautiful Aussie Acans.

I will not frag it. No drama please, if you want it, come and get it. First come will own it.

Attachments

• Aussie050308.jpg
    Aussie050308.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 556
  • Rainbow050308.jpg
    Rainbow050308.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
This is a moving SALE! Some of you already had frags from these colony's, there are a "Beauties". I'm going to sell all of my acans! I have 6 different flavors of aussie acans, colors are amazing! Come and see for yourself....Many who have come to my place can vouch and tell you that they are beautiful...I get only the best!

1st Acan is my favorite about 20+ polyps $200

2nd Acans is a Rainbow Acan 12+ polyps $100

3rd Acans 12+ polyps $75

4th Acans is a Rainbow Acan 15+ polyps $150

5th Acans Pink/fuchia 8+ polyps $65

6th Acans Red/white 12+ polyps $100

Buy more than one and will give you a discount. I'm moving my tank this Thursday morning to the Poconos. You have only today or tomorrow. Do to we are moving and packing I do not have time to take pictures. This is a must see these beautiful Aussie Acans.

I will not frag it. No drama please, if you want it, come and get it. First come will own it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: