• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hi all, my recent compulsive buying has annoyed my fiance, so I compromised and now selling a few things:

I have a complete 29 gallon Tank & Stand, Plug & Play Deal, I was planning to use it as my QT, but had it in the bedroom which annoyed you know who?! Anyways this is what I have, I AM NOT BREAKING IT UP YET, I'M HOPING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A COMPLETE SETUP, BUT PLS PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SPECIFICS! THANKS!!!

-29 AGA not RR w/ Black Wooden Stand
-AGA Mega Flow Model 1 Wet/dry sump (Rated for 55 gallons) w/ bag of bio balls
-Proclear Aquatics Skimmer 75
-Over Flow Box (Don't know name)
-30" Orbit PC's 130 Watt 6700k/10000k & dual actinic460nm w/ lunars & legs. (PAID $200 Plus 3 weeks ago/have reciept & box)
-Penguin Bio Wheel 150
-Eheim 2213
-3 large pieces of LR (15lbs), great shape & size
-2 Week old Sunpaq 65 Watt 50/50 PC's (Was a retrofit kit for when it was an Eclipse 3)
...............$300 obo FOR ALL or trade for soft corals

I WILL POST PICS THIS EVENING!

Last edited:
C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I was just going to ask if you wanted them merged if there was new product added to keep it easy for you to keep track of.

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
WARNING!!! for all MR members, be wary of CRAIGSLIST buyers, just got burned again today, should have learned my lesson. CL buyer showed serious interest, called me from the car & said he was leaving....so I decided to start breaking down the tank, and of course at the last minute, he FLAKES......wasted time, effort, but most important to me was the established water & now Im stuck w/ these items in my living room!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: