QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
Looking to make a little room and trim. So I have a few frags for sale...

So some I have already pegged.. for the most part.. the rest will be fresh cut...

here is a picture of the whole tank for a frame of reference to see how big they pieces are. The Tank is a 150 Gallon.

Any one of there below I will fresh cut for $10 and give a piece with a branch or two or 3-4" long.

I do not know all their names... I will try

Green Bali Slimer

GREEN-BALI-SLIMER.jpg

Blue Tip Staghorn The Body is deep Red and Green.

BLUETIP-STAGHORN.jpg

Orange Digitata

ORANGE-DIGITATA.jpg

Elk Horn (Deep Army Green)

ELK-HORN.jpg

Some Type of Acro (Yellow Golden Body with Bright Green Polyps)

ACRO.jpg

The next set will Vari. German Blue Digi, Green Cap with Purple Rim, Red Cap. I will be more then happy to break off 5$, 10$, 15$ pieces. 2",3",4".

BLUE-DIGI.jpg

PURPLE-RIM.jpg

RED-CAP.jpg

Piece of Tri-Color NaNa about 4" ($20) Aussie Green Milli ($15) Both Grown over pegs, Monti Spong. ($10) (Break off the Rock).

FRAG-RACK.jpg

MONTI-SPONGODIUS.jpg

Some lps too. Huge piece of purple tip purple frogspawn. 10$ a head or the whole piece for 3 or 4 heads for $30. Torch. PurpleStep, Green or Yellow Tip 7$ a head. 11 or 13 heads... whole thing for 75$ bucks.

TORCH_141418.jpg

PURPLE-FROGSPAWN.jpg

Once again. I will clip Large frags for everyone. as much as I can. I also have a very large piece of Purple Mushroom Rock (About 20 Mushrooms) for 30$ and a large piece Green Star Polyp Rock for ($25)

Thats about it. If you are interested. I will do first come first serve. Please Just call to make it easy.. I am not on the site very much.. so people who will call will have faster results. 347.614.1814. Thank you. Marc

natureboy1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
heyyy mark its me chaim , i recognized the tank !!!!!! crazy changes and wow it looks great .Ok the holiday is over and would love for you to come over and would love some of your frags ! please save me and ill try to call you tommorow

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
Alex.. Anytime. Thank you Chiam. The frag on the back right is for sale. Today I was told it was "Larry Jackson" Staghorn.. I bought the frag from stan about 5 months ago for 40$. It has doubled in size and encrusted. I would probably let the frag go for 50$ just to make my money back on the frag. *bump*

Last edited:

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
wow, where have you been keeping this tank of yours, it looks great.

FYI the yellow with bright green polyps is the ORA scripps. I have the same thing, crazy fast grower.

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
sorry about that. I was talking about the one on the back right. the teal green stag. Thank you GQ for the identification. I have been trying to figure that one out for some time now.. VERY fast grower. Very mean too. Killed my green birds nest. Thank you for the compliment as well.. its been here.. slowly growing away..

lo7100

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Marc,

Your tank is stunning. :bigeyes: I was just speechless when I saw the colors of your corals. Thanks for the free frags. Did I mention that Marc cut his corals from his main tank for me even though we just met. You are just a great reefer. :thrash: Thanks for everything!

p.s. I'll wait for the NaNa when it is ready. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: