• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

KTinNYC

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all-

I hope I'm posting this correctly. This is a FO tank, never got around to adding other live elements. After returning to school 2 years ago, my husband took over tank duties; last month he managed to kill off the last of the fish. I have no time or money to restock and resume some semblance of decent care, so I've decided to part with the tank.

Included are the 50 gallon tank, unfinished wood stand, sand, rocks, fake plants, via aqua heater, pro clear aquatics model 75, mag drive pump, and all miscellaneous maintenance supplies (eg tank siphon vacuum, test kits, hydrometer). No hood, no lights (although I do have the box- bulbs are dead, couldn't find replacements), and I'm not sure I would trust the bag of salt we have.

I believe the parameters were in order at the time of the final demise. So you can keep the water if you want to. However, this is going to need to be cleaned up before use- superficial cleaning for sure, plus dh didn't siphon the sand regularly, and I'm not sure how often the filters were cleaned :irked:

The tank can be picked up from me in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn.

Asking $100 OBO for the set-up.

pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i will take it all if you can send pics of the stand. and anyone who wants the tank let me knw becuase i do t need it i will sell it to you. what are the measurement of the tank and stand

KTinNYC

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stand isn't particularly pretty- looks utilitarian, which it is. There are doors on the front and one side that I put on to keep my daughter out; they could be taken off pretty easily. Tank is 36"wx24"hx18"d, stand is 40" high with a footprint just a touch bigger than the tank. The tank is drilled.

Attachments

• Tank compressed.JPG
    Tank compressed.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 68

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: