• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
I am buying some.I tried a group buy but there was very little interest so if anyone wants some here are prices. I wil take care of shipping etc. Pick up is in Brooklyn at 11219 or lower Manhattan on Water street.

Snails $1.50 each- Astrea, nerite, cerith
Ricordia:
Blue $22
Steel blue $20
Orange $20
Oddball $18-odd colors and shapes
Discounts on rics 10% off for more than one. 20% for more than 3.

Payment paypal

Attachments

• 1Blue ricordea with green mouth_500_500.jpg
    1Blue ricordea with green mouth_500_500.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 1DSCN9991.JPG
    1DSCN9991.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN6700_500_500.jpg
    DSCN6700_500_500.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Is the offering has an advantage in price or colors or may pick up locations? :scratch: I see vendors here already have most similar stuff at similar prices. For example, Dr Mac's 12 polyps for $240. Of course, not including the odd balls ones which may not be in his package. Please post some of the harder to find ones for us to choose.

Oh, if from Sealife can I just check their site out and ask you for the ones I wanted?

Thanks.

Last edited:

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
OK Guys where have you all been till now. I posted a group buy and no one answered.
Thanks Kathy.
I am in Boropark. The prices are not what it cost me. It is what I am afraid it will cost me between shipping and dead animals. If you guys/gals want to use the group buy then fine otherwise the prices are as stated.
This is a waste for a vendor. Why not just order from them. They do have volume discounts.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Are you going to deliver it?
Why are you directing it at me? I'm trying to help him out.

Its only snails so he can even do the reduced rate shipping for $14 flat
38+14=52 delivered to his door :rolleyes:

but I was saying he should contact you and split the shipping so you both can save money and he can get it in a day (if you're doing overnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: