• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
SOLD!!!
I have one Le sunset monti for sale. This is the real deal.This just became available. I was growing this one out to sell to Crox99(JP) until he announced that he was getting out of the hobby just this week. One other person has this frag from me and can attest to it's true color.Just ask Steve(Moidol). Pics do not do it justice. It is a very slow grower and another frag will not be available till maybe after the summer. Asking $80 Pics are taken under 150w 10k and 96w 50/50 actinics. It's encrusted on a plug.

Pick up is on Staten Island,Brooklyn or Wall Street area (Mon-Fri).
First come first serve. Will not hold. If you pm me that you want it I will respond with contact info. If I don't hear from you in a day I will sell it to the next person in line. It will be posted on other reef sites tonight.
Thanks for looking.
028-5-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Harry, beautiful LE Sunset!
I will definitely hit you up when my 140 is up and running. I while back I had purchase a frag from a member here, but it does not look like anything like yours. He did say it was a LE Sunset!!
Thanks Johnny.

Call me when you are ready we will work something out. I'm more into trading than selling so if you have a polyp or two of the prizm favia we have a deal.I know you have a taste for exotic and high end stuff so you probably have something else I want if that'snot available :biggrin:.I have seen your pics and sale threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: