• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Due to my travels back and forth. I decided to sell my saltwater fish and convert the tank to freshwater for my wife's monster fish. I have these guys for a long time and are perfectly healthy. All fish eat everything(frozen, pellets, flakes, nori, etc). I am taking certain steps to sell; First the bigger fish have to sell, then small, that way the bigger guys don't get stressed out from nets. If you are interested in the smaller fish, then you will have to wait. Second, the live rock will be sold afterwards. Third, the equipment will be sold such as phosban reactors, skimmer, pumps because I will not need them for FW...

This is for LOCAL P/U ONLY IN BX. I do have a few members I have to give first dibs to and I will trade for a non drilled average fish tank, freshwater fish, stuff or other things I might need such as decorations, rock, driftwood, filters, natural gravel, etc. I am also looking for a TSNXRTC Hybrid, Silver Arowana(NO DE), and a catfish pictured below.

10" Queen Angel. $150 Pending Sale
12" French Angel. $135 Pending Sale
7" Koran Angel. $75 Pending Sale
7" Maculosus Angel. $100 Pending Sale
8" Saddleback Wrasse. $35 Sold
4" Marginatus Wrasse. $45 Sold
3" Yellow Coris Wrasse. $15 Sold
3" Blue Strip Wrasse. $20 Sold
4" Goldbar Maroon Clown W/Carpet Anenome. $65
2 4" Algae Blenny's. $15 Ea. One Pending Sale
6" Very FAT Dogface Puffer(Also eats pellets). $20
6" Sohal Tang. $100 Pending Sale
Medium Blue Linkia Starfish. FREE with all LR
2 Medium Sand Swifting Stars. FREE with all LR
200LBS Of Live Rock. $3 Per Pd
Aprox 20 Snails, Aprox 40 hemit crabs are FREE with all the rock
IO bucket full of Live Sand FREE for anyone taking all the LR

Attachments

• hsa1000.jpg
    hsa1000.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 171
  • pre-cat.jpg
    pre-cat.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
what color and size is the carpet?
When it opens up it is about 10" and it is a lt. green(Was darker when I got it). I don't have it under major light, just T5's that are not really doing to much. To be honest if it was not for that Maroon clown, it should have been dead by now. She feeds it for me...

BTW all the big fish are suppose to be picked up later today...

Last edited:

stchris

Fugeddaboudit!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I will trade for a non drilled average fish tank, freshwater fish, stuff or other things I might need such as decorations, rock, driftwood, filters, natural gravel, etc. I am also looking for a TSNXRTC Hybrid, Silver Arowana(NO DE), and a catfish pictured below.

That's a Oxydoras Niger catfish by the way. What size tank were you looking for ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: