• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Meaty24

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling the Aqua C Remora Protein Skimmer for 90 bucks (or trade for corals). All you need is a power head, which you can buy for 20 bucks, to make it work. I used it on my 85 gallon tank and it worked great.

The revolutionary AquaC protein skimmers do not use venturis, downdraft tubes, or air pumps; they employ the patented ?Spray Induction System.? This innovation allows the protein skimmer to efficiently draw in much more air than any other of the top protein skimmers. This coupled with the superiorly designed compact reaction chamber yields results that will literally blow the waste out of your water.

Note: Do not be deceived by the smaller pumps needed to run these protein skimmers. These are extremely efficient protein skimmers. For example, the Remora Pro Hang-On is powered with only a Rio 1400, but it greatly outperforms a Red Sea Berlin Hang-On powered with a Rio 2500. Therefore, an AquaC protein skimmer consumes less electricity, transfers less heat to the aquarium, and still outperforms larger skimmers.

Manhattan pick up only. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: