JCnflies

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided to take a vacation from the hobby for a few years. I have the following to sell. I do not mind shipping small items.
Oceanic 75 RR
6 T5 lights, 2 actinic, 1 mix, 3 16 or 18K
1 made for purpose fan that goes under the canopy. These all come as one unit.
Price for tank, stand, lights, hood, ballasts, fan $750 REDUCED $600
If you have a 75 and want just the canopy, lights and base $525.

vortech not wireless $275 REDUCED $225
2 hydor (600 or 850 not sure) circulator/powerheads. $30 each REDUCED $30 pair, $20 each
iwaki pump - I believe it is 750 if not exactly then close. $165 REDUCED $150
PCI 1/10 hp chiller with pump $175 REDUCED $150
mrc reef sump refugium - really nice houses 25 - 30 gallons I think $125 REDUCED $100
ASM G2 skimmer with pump $150 REDUCED $100

I live in Patchogue on LI and would drive to meet halfway. If you wanted to take the train out, I am minutes from the Patchogue train station and would meet you there. Thank you very much.

JCnflies

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thx I have sent pm's. The vortech is gone. yes, I will sell the lights and canopy seperately. As for pics, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send pics of the fuge, skimmer, canopy, chiller and stand separately. I have been doing the best I can to clean the skimmer. Chiller is ready to go. I have a pump and all tubing for it (pump extra)

JCnflies

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For all you guys, I can not post all of the pics of all of the items. But I have a pdf that has sizes, pics, prices, everything I can think of. If you e-mail me at [email protected] I will send you the file. Thx.

Herman, thx:) How does everything look?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: