• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
What ever happen to first person to post if they want it gets it? Hate to start a sh*t storm but if pecan still wanted cant see why someone else got that great deal.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
John said:
What ever happen to first person to post if they want it gets it? Hate to start a sh*t storm but if pecan still wanted cant see why someone else got that great deal.

John, this tank was posted in multiple forums. Maxpower did not publically announce a "waiting list" on at least 2 forums that I saw. Pecan2phat didn't publically complain after the tank was listed as sold. It seems like you may be calling 911 when there's no fire :shhh:. But I'm sure Pecan appreciates your concern.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
John,
I do appreciate the concern :D

Deanos was right though, the sale was posted on RC's LIRA board and also on the general selling forum on RC so I don't know how the seller would keep up on the barage of "I'll take it", "Cash in hand" replies.

It's cool though, one less tank to worry about but it looked like a helluv a deal.

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
John said:
what I cant understand is why people feel the need to inquire or better yet post "when you cant sell it I'll just take the..."
especially when the seller wants to sell as a whole. if he wanted to part it in the first place he would have said so.
:tired:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: