• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, due to lack of funds for this hobby which i'll be taking a short hiatus, i've decided to sell my whole setup and when i have the money, start over with a 120 FULL REAL setup. Pretty much a great starter kit...

20 Gallon Long 30"x12"x12" with Sunlight supply T5 lights, Custom wooden stand built by my friend, HOB filter, about 22 lbs of live rock for$70 red legged crabs, 6 turbo snails, various frags, glass canopy, 150 watt heater.

Selling the whole thing for $430. All you pretty much have to do is take it home and refill it with water i guess. Price is neg.

If anyone thinks this price is too much, then please let me know because i really have no clue of how much these should be priced at but everything is no more than 3-4 months old and in brand new condition. Thanks. I guess NYCfatcow and jonesny can vouch for it since they're the only 2 that saw it. Will try to get pics of it up soon.

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually make that $400. I'm pretty much charging for the lights, LR and Stand at this point. Everything else will be just part of the package. The lights are 24" btw.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: