• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

tlpmyd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thanks for the livestock, corals,fish, and inverts looks great. if i had room for the tank and rock trust me id buy it and its gonna make a great tank for anyone that buys it!!!

TOMMY

Reefers Paradise

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see u set up the skimmer and sump just like i said i hope it worked well im glad u listened to what i suggested u didn a good job man hopefull you will get back into it some day im sure u will

snowlancer2720

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i see u set up the skimmer and sump just like i said i hope it worked well im glad u listened to what i suggested u didn a good job man hopefull you will get back into it some day im sure u will

thanks, yeah, it worked really well. I just dont have the time for it now since I graduated..kind of ironic huh? I'm sure I'll be back soon, just have to get myself settled first.

Reefers Paradise

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah man money comes first i dont work there anymore but if and when u get into get at me and ill help u out again it nice to see u took my advice it makes me feel good i know what im talking about unlike those other people and it shows because your tank and sump turned out good for a first timer u should be proud of yourself for doing such a great job

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: