DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
48" Aquatinics T5 fixture $250!! w' bulbs & legs!!

hey guys..this is a first come first serve deal. i have a TX5 Series Aquactinics 48" 5 lamp T5 fixture with icecap bulbs and giesemann bulbs and a bunch of extra bulbs as well. bulbs are a little over 6 months old and still have a lot of life to them. all specs on this fixture can be found here..

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/aquat...T-TX54800.html

im asking $350 (negotiable) comes with everything needed. legs, splash guard, dual power cord, internal fans, and extra bulbs. if you have any questions, please feel free to PM or text me anytime. [SIZE=-1]

DeL
201-618-0777 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 201-618-0777 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

pickup in jersey city, but may be able to deliver to nyc if you cover toll and gas
[/SIZE]

Attachments

• TX5_12.jpg
    TX5_12.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 433
  • tx5 2.jpg
    tx5 2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
yup..very easy to convert..and im throwing in the legs for freeeeeeee FREEEEEE freeeeE!!!! fits perfect on top of any 48" tank. thanks beerfish

nothing wrong with it whatsoever. but my new lights will be in VERY soon so i dont need this. 1st come 1st served!!

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
price drop $275!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need to go asap!!!!!!!!!!! im back from vacation and im ready to sell!!!!!!!!! hahahah!!!!!!!!! $275!!!!!! you cant even get PCs for that price!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: