• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys. so i have a 10 gallon nano reef ready tank that has been running for 2 months and a half now. The hobby im afraid is getting to expensive for me. The prices are stacking up and i soon will no longer be able to care for my tank. I am selling my tank at a fraction of what i bought it for. THIS SALE IS NOT A BREAKDOWN. EVERYTHING MUST GO AS A WHOLE because the tank is a nano and comes as a package. it wouldnt make since since the tank is soo small and breaking it down would take too much time to sell it to seperate people. YOU WILL RECIEVE EVERYTHING that i own for the tank. That includes testkits,buffers,equipment,food,t5 lighting-(with original box),saltmix,cleaning supplies,and basically every important thing you need. I have spent over 700 dollars on this tank. i think 780 in total so far. ( keep in mind i did buy from stores). If you have a good hold on saltwater and want to give it a go this is the tank for you. I am selling it at almost HALF of what i bought it for. u will get everything including livestock. THE GOOD THING ABOUT MY SALE IS THAT YOU DONT NEED TO GO BUY SUPPLIES AND EVERYTHING. you get everything and can set everything up in a short amount of time.

so the total price of the Whole tank and everything including livestock (i will list equipment and supplies)

total price - $450 (but we can make deals and talk about the pricing)

this is almost like a little starter kit -it comes with everything you need

everything you will recieve
.10g tank
.powerhead 120gph
.aqueon filter
.basic self adjusted heater
.current usa nova extreme 2 18w lights. one actinic. 50/50 and the other 10000k ( cost me $120 at my lfs)
.magclip
.red sea hydrometer
.net
.saltwater safe fusion thermometor
.more thermometors
.2- 5 gallon buckets (so you can transport your livestock when you buy the tank)
.API test kits (nitrite,ph,ammonia)
.supper dkh buffer
.coralife sea salt mix 50 gallons (30 dollars retail)
.timer
.some frozen mysis shrimp
.some r/o water

livestock-
.around 11 pnds live rock - (i paid 10 dollars a pound)
.live sand ( we wont remove it when we move the tank)
.2 chromis damsels (large)
.1 snail
.1 torch coral
.1 leather coral
.2 small colony of zoos. (green+orange) and also (orange and blue)
.mushroom red
.florida ricordia
.candy canes -neon green
the corals have grown since i have gotten them, but their not HUGE. everything takes time.

The tank is very stable, but i cannot afford this hobby anymore. i want to sell it to a good home.

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERSETED AND WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.

price is negotiable

here r some pics
170_2404.jpg

170_2408.jpg

170_2406.jpg

I AM PROBABLY DID NOT LIST EVERYTHING I HAVE BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH SUPPLIES BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING, IT WONT MAKE SINCE FOR ME TO KEEP IT.

Last edited:

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Break it down ,, I honestly don't think anyone will pay that much for everything ,, good luck wit Ur sale

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Break it down ,, I honestly don't think anyone will pay that much for everything ,, good luck wit Ur sale

ya this is the price i want, but like i said it is negotiable. I am taking almost a 50 % loss, because i bought everything at stores. it does come with everything. not just the tank and livestock , but the, salt,buffers, test kits and all the necessery stuff. ur not just getting the tank. it's like buying the supplies with the tank so u dont have to go out and get em urself.

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Why r u giving up after everything ,, ur right there ,, u have pretty much everything u need ,, if u just listen to the senior members ,, I'm sure u will be happy with ur investment

NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why r u giving up after everything ,, ur right there ,, u have pretty much everything u need ,, if u just listen to the senior members ,, I'm sure u will be happy with ur investment

well since no one is gonna buy it i guess ill keep it. i just dont want anything to go wrong cause the tank is soo small.. maybe i should upgrade but get it from this site cause it's much cheaper here.. but i would have to save up..

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Just wait and people are always giving away tanks ,,, just pick one up ,,, or when petco is havin a $1 a gallon sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: