ReefRookie08

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, whats up I wake up today and don't see my rbta in its usual spot. So when I come around to the left side of my tank I spot 2 rbtas :Yikes:.. Ok so thats besides the point, I'm selling it for super cheap.. only $30 or I'll trade for a frag or something nice....heres the catch:happysad: you have to come and get it yourself ( I don't have bags or anything to remove it and on top of that I don't know how to remove it from the live rock) so its on you.. Oh yeah the one on the right is for sale. They aren't attached by the string anymore like in the picture

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

ReefRookie08

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok guys I want to sell the rbta as soon as possible since it started to move around and I don't want him to get attached to a big piece of rock since I figure I'm going to have to move the rock which its on and upset corals...I really don't want that so I'm turning this into a first come first serve sale...its either $30 or maybe something nice like sps frag, zoas etcc... I dont want LPS right now thanks( bring your own bag since YOU WILL BE REMOVING IT YOURSELF!......I'm located in East Elmhurst, Queens next to Laguardia Airport.....contact me at 917-502-3824....thanks and sorry for the sudden change I just thought it wasn't going to move around so much

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: