D

DEEPWATER

Im sellin goff my other Aqua c EV 180 with mag 7 ,This is fairly new (ask Jacksons) here was here and saw it new in the box about 1 onth ago ,Ive been using it for this month ,im upgrading to tunze skimmer

Selling for $290 firm ,this is no more then 1 month old

Attachments

• Skimmer 001.jpg
    Skimmer 001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Skimmer 003.jpg
    Skimmer 003.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 225
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Davidkirschenbaum said:
more money then I want to spend how much does a new one go for with pump
worng hobby for cheap stuff :lol:
BTW this is cheap

Aqua C ev 180 with mag 7 ,less then a month old $290 ,(no shipping):knockedou

Aqua C ev180 no pump about a year old ,$230 ..
I don think you will find it cheap ,Not even wholesale and i know prices :knockedou

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is prob stupid but im going to ask it any way. Is there a big difference between this Aqua C EV 180 and the Aqua C urchin? I'm running a mag 7 on my C urchin and it pulls a cup of skimmate a day (on the watery side) Will upgrading to this yield big results?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
GQ22 said:
This is prob stupid but im going to ask it any way. Is there a big difference between this Aqua C EV 180 and the Aqua C urchin? I'm running a mag 7 on my C urchin and it pulls a cup of skimmate a day (on the watery side) Will upgrading to this yield big results?
only thing i can tell you is get a DP 800 (dolphin) to run this pump ,I really think the preformance will be alot better wtih that pump ,or an extrenal in that case ,but other wise ,with the mag 7 you will get this stinky smelly nasty yucky wanna make you puk slug out of this ,Boy do i mean dry thick skimming .

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
GQ22 said:
isnt the stinky stuff what you want though? Can you get a DP800? i tried looking for this online and its hard as heck to find.
thats what you want ,Im going to try out the tunze and reduce wattage also give me more space under my tank to put a kalk reactor ,
Iwll see what i can do on the dp800 but cant promise ,did you try ebay ,i know some guy sell DP pumps on ebay ,try to email him and see if he sell the DP 800

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
One more shot at selling this ,and then its going in storage ,,
anyone takers $290

Lifereef skimmer for sale as wel 250 with mag 9 ,,or storage it gos too

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
tonyyammine said:
ronen do u have the box for it and all the paperwork
paper work ..manuel only ,box i dont have ,,put in the trash
you can ask Rich(jackson) he was here <and saw it in the box new and un opened ,,i have the paper work for the mag drive somewhere

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
tonyyammine said:
maybe i take it ronen keep me in mind before some one takes it i have to get some cash
K, some1 on RC is interested ,,
I also have a life reef skimmer wiht mag 9 for 250 if you want

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: