• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
tmfuller said:
i'd love to get a 90 gallon that is drilled with a stand for 150 but i live 5 hrs away or i would take it.do you want to meet me half way

It;s well worth the trip... Half way??? thats 2.5 hours and 2.5 hours back.. thats 5 hours for me :smash: Spend the day in new york.. catch a show :Starwars: and dinner:eat: .
go visit deepwater for his great deals...
WHere you gonna find a 90 gallon tank, drilled and a stand for $150....

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Salesbig said:
It;s well worth the trip... Half way??? thats 2.5 hours and 2.5 hours back.. thats 5 hours for me Spend the day in new york.. catch a show :Starwars: and dinner
do i know my brother or what :bigeyes2: :theyareon

My brothers fae as he read that post ----1st happy thinkingit sold -------then the driving part ,,lol _-------------------:letitallo jking jking

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Salesbig said:
It;s well worth the trip... Half way??? thats 2.5 hours and 2.5 hours back.. thats 5 hours for me :smash: Spend the day in new york.. catch a show :Starwars: and dinner:eat: .

You guys make a great team....;)

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
do i know my brother or what :bigeyes2: :theyareon

My brothers fae as he read that post ----1st happy thinkingit sold -------then the driving part ,,lol _-------------------:letitallo jking jking

Hey maybe you can have ronen drive it over.. he;ll do it for free.. :smash: he can use a 5 hour drive..

griMReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salesbig said:
$150 firm...

First come first gets it.. tonight.. ... :fight2: :bump:

is it still avail? i might be interested, just gotta convince ma gurl :bunnies:

real quick if so, so let me know?

ur in woodmere? or valley stream? i bought a minivan in woodmere a few mos ago ... i'm close and cab fare was $40 that was weird!

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
griMReefer said:
is it still avail? i might be interested, just gotta convince ma gurl :bunnies:

real quick if so, so let me know?

ur in woodmere? or valley stream? i bought a minivan in woodmere a few mos ago ... i'm close and cab fare was $40 that was weird!
yeah its avail.. im in n. woodmere.. border of valley stream.. take the seats out of the minivan and it will fit..
When you cross over from nyc to nass..cab fare doubles.. what a crock of crap.. rip off..

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Salesbig said:
Hey maybe you can have ronen drive it over.. he;ll do it for free.. :smash: he can use a 5 hour drive..

LOL ,i think ill get lost and sell the tank to someone else and kep the money ,call the cops and say your van was stolen by to religious guys (desrciption) they had on black jackets and black hats ,head toward williamsberg:tongue1: :backtotop

Some buy this tank ,or joe just make it into a big flower pot in the front of your house

griMReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salesbig said:
yeah its avail.. im in n. woodmere.. border of valley stream.. take the seats out of the minivan and it will fit..
When you cross over from nyc to nass..cab fare doubles.. what a crock of crap.. rip off..

it just came with 2 row of seat thats funny i been lookin for the 3rd row until now, now i just want room to haul tank stuff been wonderin what the biggest size tank will fit in there on 1 trip.

the guy i bought it from's name is joe too what a coincidence. well im asking for "permission" in da next half hr wish me luck? lol

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
griMReefer said:
it just came with 2 row of seat thats funny i been lookin for the 3rd row until now, now i just want room to haul tank stuff been wonderin what the biggest size tank will fit in there on 1 trip.

the guy i bought it from's name is joe too what a coincidence. well im asking for "permission" in da next half hr wish me luck? lol
good luck :smash: :bunnies:

griMReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well SORRY bro i popped da q and she said yes i can get a 100 - 200 (yay!!!) when we move in a yr but not to get anything now. :irked:

thats a REALLY good deal somebody (with household permission lol) ought to jump on it for $150!!!

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
griMReefer said:
well SORRY bro i popped da q and she said yes i can get a 100 - 200 (yay!!!) when we move in a yr but not to get anything now. :irked:

thats a REALLY good deal somebody (with household permission lol) ought to jump on it for $150!!!
When you asked her.. was she watching 24? :)

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
nycfatcow said:
damn mang...i would consider taking it if you werent so far away....i have a 75 wouldnt mind the small upgrade...plus everything fits alrdy.....
so far away? Im near the green acres mall.. youre in queens.. hop skip and a jump away :batangel:

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
haha damn gotta think about it...im consdering moving the 75 outta my room too nosiy....the dimensions are like 48x18x24 right? hmmm and i gotta rebuy the plumbing right?

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
nycfatcow said:
haha damn gotta think about it...im consdering moving the 75 outta my room too nosiy....the dimensions are like 48x18x24 right? hmmm and i gotta rebuy the plumbing right?
I dont think youll need to redo the plumbing? if so ask ronen.. he is the plumber.. and yes its 48x18x24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: