The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Hi Folks!!
We have some bittersweet news to share.
The Coral Reef LLC will be closing our 2505 Main Street Stratford CT store front location. It has been a great 4 years serving our customers and being a part of the Reef Hobby. We plan to be around through the holidays and will still have shipments coming in as we start to liquidate and break down the systems.

With all the prep needed to disassemble, now is a great time for you to come in and scoop up some good deals on both new & used equipment, dry goods, and live goods (coral, fish and inverts).
We have been running sales with 20%-50% off and will continue to have some awesome deals until our doors close.

Please continue to follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/thecoralreefllc and look for e-mails with more information on new shipments and what?s to come! Yes, we do have some other plans in the making!

This Sunday 10/23 ? late afternoon, we will be receiving fish. You can expect to find --
Tangs: Purple, Yellow (Hawaiian), Desjardini, Blue Hippo, Orange Shoulder, Unicorn
Porcupine Puffers
Anthias: Squamipinnis (purple eye), Sunburst, Bartlette
Sandsifter Gobies (ladder glidder)
Firefish (Kenya), Purple firefish
Foxface
Wrasses: Lubbock, Solerensis, Red fin Fairy, Mystery, Yellow Coris, Filamented Fairy, Pearly
Picasso Trigger
Clownfish: Nearly Naked, Picasso, Saddleback, Oscellaris, Oscellaris Misbar
Mated clown pairs: Oscellarias, Tomato, Oscellaris Misbar
Declivis Butterfly
Goldflake Angel
Harlequin Bass
Red Fromia Starfish
Cerith & Trochus Snails
?and more
Freshwater includes: assorted Discus, assorted Peacock Cichlad, Frontosa, Flower Horns, Arawana and Mated egglaying Discus pairs

Hope to see often over the next few months.
Best Regards,
The Coral Reef LLC Team

Attachments

• every_end_is_a_new_beginning-522581.jpg
    every_end_is_a_new_beginning-522581.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,269

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
If it's not too much to ask could you post some pics of what frags you have? I'm driving 3 hours and I'm not good with just names. Plus I don't wanna run into a issue like you had the other day. Also is it all kinds of frags meaning lps,sps,zoos,softies or limited?

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
@coralcruze-myself also. Waiting on the pics. Myself and 2 of my buddies. I'm not driving 3 hours without seeing or at least a list of what's availiable. Just our luck we all go and next week they will be buy one get on free or 50 off. I hate when lfs close. We lose another resource but when stores close the deals are unbelievable. Wish he had a Achilles or true Red Sea regal angel

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
@coralcruze-yeah I know. Remember it took me 45 minutes to a hour to get to your house. I planned on going today as well as 2 of my buddies. I wasn't driving down there without knowing or seeing what is/was left. Maybe it's not much left worth losing or taking pics. Especially at $5. From the pictures I saw the other day looked like there was a good quantity left and some good stock. Is what it is. When he responds if he chooses to I'll decide what I'm gonna do. I'm not looking for much and what I'm looking for I'm sure I could get from fellow reefers anyway without having to take a 3.5 hour ride probably with bigger frags also. Is what it is. Was trying to show some support

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
sorry guys here are sum pics of corals left...a lot....as far a equipment there is a lot also..it will help if i now what you are looking for...

Attachments

• IMG_2872 (2).jpg
    IMG_2872 (2).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_2873 (2).jpg
    IMG_2873 (2).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_2874 (2).jpg
    IMG_2874 (2).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_2875 (2).jpg
    IMG_2875 (2).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_2876 (6).jpg
    IMG_2876 (6).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_2877 (5).jpg
    IMG_2877 (5).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_2878 (2).jpg
    IMG_2878 (2).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_2879 (2).jpg
    IMG_2879 (2).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_2880 (5).jpg
    IMG_2880 (5).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 578

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
mated pairs of discus ... Mandarin Passion and Face Spotted Eruption...laying eggs..about 5 to 6 inch....$400 each pair......with tank,heater ect $500....

Attachments

• IMG_2882.jpg
    IMG_2882.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 314

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: