The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Hi Folks -- Just wanted to give you a heads up on some new store hours - we will be closing at 6:00 PM most nights instead of 7:00 PM and shortening weekend hours.
If you want to come between 6-7 PM, contact us and we can make arrangements.
new store hours:
Mon 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tue 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thu 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
ALSO NOTE --- WE WILL BE CLOSED for family events on
*Saturday 10/29 -- that is tomorrow!!
Thanksgiving Day 11/24
We still have lots of live & dry stock:
ALL Coral colonies and Frags are NOW 30% off
ALL Fish & Inverts are 20% off
Product is 10% - 50% off (Aqua C skimmers 50% off)
IO Salt was $46.99, now $39.99
Lots of plumbing parts, tanks 20-30 gal drilled, Red Sea Reefer system 40gal, IM 120gal and used product...and more!
So stop on by
Look forward to seeing you.
The Coral Reef Team

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
hi folks......sorry for no updates...been very busy with the new place....here is a sneak peak of the new frag station...

Attachments

• IMG_2947.jpg
    IMG_2947.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 419

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
we are taking offers on the TCR display tank and stand ( no other equipment with it )...48x48x24 rimless with euro brace and acrylic very few scratches....people that have seen it say it is awesome...START MAKING OFFERS NOW...will be available soon.

Attachments

• THECORALREEFLLC - IMG_2589.jpg
    THECORALREEFLLC - IMG_2589.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_2944.jpg
    IMG_2944.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_2945.jpg
    IMG_2945.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 316

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
We are still going to be selling corals! Watch for information here in our forum, on our Facebook page "The Coral Reef LLC", and we will be updating our websites over the next month or two. Phone number will remain 203-908-3133 and you can e-mail us anytime at: [email protected]

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
hello everyone.....our new display tank came today....we will be open in a few weeks...we have products and r/o water available now ...call for a appointment....sneak peak of our new 325 gal display....

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 189

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
work in progress....we have everything you need except for fish/corals new amazing stock after Jan...we do have some SL signature frags...80% of the display is here doing the rest today...you will have to make a appointment by phone,facebook or email....here are some pics more to come....Thank you everyone..

Attachments

• IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_2972.jpg
    IMG_2972.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 136

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
PHOTO CONTEST.....there are two new corals at The Coral Reef LLC and they need a bad *** name...winners will receive $40 off any coral at our shop....as you know we only use SeaLife Leds at our shop that is why we put SL in front of all our signature corals....HERE IS #1 CORAL

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 150

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
PHOTO CONTEST.....there are two new corals at The Coral Reef LLC and they need a bad *** name...winners will receive $40 off any coral at our shop....as you know we only use SeaLife Leds at our shop that is why we put SL in front of all our signature corals....HERE IS #2 CORAL

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 149

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
This smells fishy even for a lfs. I think you owe the members of this forum at least a brief explanation of what's going on. You say you're closing, then building a new display, and now naming "signature" corals. This is the kind of shadiness that pushes people away. Why not inspire new customers to come and check out what you have. I don't know how you can expect people from the greater NYC area to make the trip with all of this conflicting info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Whats conflicting and why is everyone giving them such a hard time? They had to move out of their old location but have a new place which will be by appointment as I read it. The signature name they have been doing for a while and is nothing new to the hobby. Everyone complains about anything. I have never been to this shop but after the experience at mine I welcome more shops that actually seem to care like this one. Just my 2 cents. I think before I pass judgement will reserve that until after I see for myself.

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
I'm trying to get them to clarify so maybe I'll take the trip there. Gotta admit that given the info we have things seem strange. Just want a little clarification. I did bash on the signature thing hard but it's just a pet peeve of mine.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Maybe they should clarify in a single post but reading back the info is there. Wasnt directed at you but there were a few other posts I think were a bit negative. While I agree on the 'signature' issue it is nice seeing a place actually run by a hobbyist and that grows rather than just flips corals.

The Coral Reef LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Thank you cmantis..... The new place is not a storefront but a home based on line and by appointment only so if people want to come they have to make an appointment through Facebook email or text message. We are open now but really don't have a lot in the store yet by the first week of January we will be fully stocked and ready for business. I really don't understand why people don't get it. I want to thank everyone that actually understands all these posts. Are corals are going to be second to none and the place is looking awesome hope to see everybody real soon

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Simple enough, but I think it's fair to say that was not clearly explained. Maybe that's why people didn't get it. I would think someone trying to run a business like this would try to be nicer and cater to the community especially since you're located in CT and posting in a NY forum.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: