scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
hey guys and gals

i've been looking for softies to place in my sea horsetank. and i have realized that most are a tan color. w/ the exception of yellow fiji, are there any colorful softies out there? i know there are also green nepthea (sp??) out there. maybe i'm just brain dead, i can't think of any colorful softies.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i mean softies like leathers. thanks for correcting me B.

i wonder if anyone has kept sponges long term. the seahorse tank in h2o has sponges which looks cool. but don't they always die?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
liKe this...

Attachments

• leather.jpg
    leather.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 274

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Candy Canes come in a very nice teal color. You can always go with the dreaded GSP for some green. Pom Pom xenias for the bright white... and my personal favorites.. Frogspawns :) for a metallic green or purple look.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Whole thing is bright lime green. I have a picture posted in my "for sale" thread. As soon as I see how many frags I make up I will come up with a price. Just got my Con-Ed bill, my tank is coming out to be VERY expensive this year... ($832 owed to Con-Ed for 2 months!!!)

-Alfred

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Check out my post on my tank, the pagoda cup and/or rainbow hammer are very nicely colored although not roughly considered softies they are still very colorful...how about some nice colored zoos? Blue Palys are my fav, got to get me some, as well as the green nepthia (very hard to find now) and yellow fiji (very hard to keep) Also try some neon/electric green star polyps...and various mushrooms (watermelon, reds, purples etc..) :birthday:
Alfredo wow nice shots frag me some of those bad boys..!!! :approve:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
scarf_ace1981 said:
that's a yellow fiji right?

ronen said he would have one for me and then sold it. :arg:

shees you are sleeping ,,,the yellow figi was posted last week ,,

ok im ordering 1 for you this time come pick it up this week :splitspin

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
thanks for all of your help. when i said "softies" i was actually referring to leather type corals.

i have a green toadstool
yellow fiji
spagetti leather
different types of xenia and anthelia

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: