C

Cu455

I just saw the softie coral fourm and wanted to start the first thread. Here are some pictures of my fish with softies. Other people should post theirs as well.

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks it means a lot. I owe it all to Manhattan Reefs for giving me this opportunity. It couldn't be done without them.

You can also make history. The chalice forum still has no posts. Jump on that before someone else does.

Shark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice rock. Where did you get it from? I like the sand to. I was thinking of doing colored sand on my upgrade. I was thinking either yellow or blue.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
old neon mumps leather

Attachments

• 2010-12-02 02.18.53.jpg
    2010-12-02 02.18.53.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 598

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Show some love to this side of the forum, here's my 120 gal softie tank before I started converting it over to mainly all lps corals. For some reason I can only post one picture per post or else I'd include a lot more. It doesn't really measure up to mikes tank lol too big of shoes to fill. Mike you gotta keep that for the end, you can't start the post with a knockout haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Show some love to this side of the forum, here's my 120 gal softie tank before I started converting it over to mainly all lps corals. For some reason I can only post one picture per post or else I'd include a lot more. It doesn't really measure up to mikes tank lol too big of shoes to fill. Mike you gotta keep that for the end, you can't start the post with a knockout haha

Nice looking good

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: