Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Saw this tank on e-bay months ago- he was selling the whole setup at a pretty reasonable price (still too expensive for me...). Ran across the pics tonight so I'd though I'd show what I woudl consider a great softie/LPS only tank! He was running only PC's- maybe 9watts/gallon.

Full Tank...
of4ug1.jpg

Left Hand Side...
of4vb4.jpg

Middle...
of4vix.jpg

Right Side..
of4vt4.jpg

Last edited:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Another one off e-bay that I desperatly tried to buy- it was $350 for the entire setup (not stocked...) but from CA to NY the shipping was just way too much...

of4xtl.jpg

btw- if anyone is selling a similar (37g Oceanic w/ matching stand & canopy) like this..let me know? This is my next upgrade!

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Can you all see the pics? I hate this firewall at work- sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can't. They were up last night at home- but I can't see them from work...

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i love the 37- it is a little wider than their 30 cube. It looks pretty sweet- too bad they are hard to find since they stopped making them for some reason...

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
no- they are on my computer... i can't see them from work either, but if you look at them when not behind a firewall you should be able to...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: