• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dtech07

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep fragging it and give a few to trusted friends to babysit then retrieve frags from later. I've been able to avoid losing (so has others friends of mine) by doing this till what ever is affecting the coral stops. Like a small community coral bank.

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
test and Check every single thing you can in your tank.I had that problem recently,I put too much rowa by a lot.I fragged it and dipped it for about a minute and saved that one I had a colony just wipe away in less than a day.Learned its better to add less and have a little phos than too much and see rtn.Its unreal how fast sps can go.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
I bet I was making this mistake as well, I was probably using too much media too quickly despite not filling the reactor completely.....it wasn't just the vodka

test and Check every single thing you can in your tank.I had that problem recently,I put too much rowa by a lot.I fragged it and dipped it for about a minute and saved that one I had a colony just wipe away in less than a day.Learned its better to add less and have a little phos than too much and see rtn.Its unreal how fast sps can go.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: