Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey guys,

I noticed that picture as the head picture of the Driver Den's aquacultured section today. (on live aquaria)

Usually it is a picture taken from the new corals of the day, but it does not appear so this time. (I checked with the letter, as some go right away)

So does anyone know the name of that beauty?

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I actually looked into what they had that day in the "early list" and what was actually being sold, looks like this is a "DFS Original True Pink Lemonade Nasuta Acropora Coral (Acropora nasuta)"

As a reference, they sold another frag like that a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversde...ref=4282&subref=AI&cmpid=E-_-TR-_-DDN-_-PRDCT

You cannot see a thumbnail but the "larger picture" shows you this, a real beauty:

lg-100113-304.jpg

Last edited:

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yep that's what I assumed by checking the two emails that day... wonder why they decided to not sell the second one since it made the "preview" list but not the main one.

In general for items that are selling right away, it is already too late when they send the main list. So when you want to buy something like that... spam the reload button on their page around 6pm, that is when they release them. The final list is sent at 6:05 and a lot of things are sold already when they appear in the email.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: