jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I never hear this product come up when talking about SPS feeding. I have been feeding this on and off (hard to find) for the last year. Most of my SPS capture and consume these little eggs. The SPS that consume the eggs definitely grow faster. This is a very clean feeding. Many other SPS foods work adding nutrients into the water, feeding SPS indirectly. ROE feeds the corals directly, LPS and fish like it too. I suggest giving it a try.

Oregon Tort goes crazy for the eggs

IMG_8545 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

Cali tort

IMG_8547 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

Purple Crush

IMG_8544 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

Sunset Monti

IMG_8548 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

All my stylos go nuts for this as well

Last edited:

Johnnyreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use it on my mandarins and they love it. I have a bonded pair for about a year in a 14 gallon biocube and they are both doing great. I see them do the no pants dance almost every other night

fishieness

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this food. It's almost neutrally buoyant so it says in the water column unlike a lot of other foods like cyclops that sink in areas of low flow. It's from codfish too, so it's very high in fatty and amino acids compared to a lot of other foods. Because of this, it's also amazing for anthias. We carry it here at Fauna and the anthias and sps love it.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Very hard to find now. Was looking for some today and found out might not be available for another 5-6 months.
Edit: Apologies. Wrong item, I was looking for Nutramar ova.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: