REEF GEMS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey mr after a year my sps 155g tank crash due to the tank having a very small leak on the bottom. Water was leaking out and the ATO was topping off which brought down my salinity very very low @1.010 tried to save the tank with a big water change but woke up to a bleach out tank will try to put some pics up. Home today and will try to set up my new 300g dd to save my 22 + fishes any help , thoughts ,and comments will be appreciated thanks Nick.

polywise

OLD SCHOOL-ish
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Nick,
If you are just using tap water for a quick emergency fill of the 300 to transfer the fish,,, make sure you have the water up to temperature +- 2 degrees of where your reef tank currently is. Get air stones in the water to help oxygenate it, and try to add something that will remove chlorine from the water before you put the fish in.

(just my 2 cents)

REEF GEMS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys thanks for the the feedback and advice after a long day putting the 300g together I was able to finish it up late last night just to save my fishes still a lot of work to be done like aquascapeing and breaking down The 155g and getting it out side and a lot of cleaning any help or ideas for the aquascapeing will appreciate it thanks again .

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sorry for your loss, hit me up when your new tank is good, I'll give u some sps frags for free. Keep on reefing!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: