jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Just curious who has this piece and what's your experience with it.
I have a 2" frag grown from a 1/2" frag last year. it's hasn't grown very much at all in my opinion. The color is spot on though, yellow with pink polyps. At this rate it's going to take me another year just to reach a mini colony.

Share pics, placement, and growth experience please. Thanks!

Here's my current piece. Taken under T5 and blue led reefbrite. Halide off in this pic.
IMG_0117 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Gotours from CC nice size frags grow about 1/4"-1/2" in about 3 months. And started to encrust on the rock work. Not growing as fast as I want it too be. But I think its gonna take offin a few months . also under LEDs color is where it's suppose to be.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Flip it right side up lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 732
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Got this like a month or so ago, was already encrusted and had the nub. It started to encrust a little more but definitely a slower grower then some other for me, beem very short time though. I have it under t5, halide, reef brite

Attachments

• 20141116_195233.jpg
    20141116_195233.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 716
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
when I got mine it was a small thick piece with little polyp extension that did nothing for the longest time. then it encrusted for the longest time and now grows really well. nice yellow branches with pink polyps. took a while for me to like it but it's definitely a favorite of mine.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: